“She unzipped my pants, slid her hand down into my underwear, and started to squeeze…”
One of my favorite lines from the 47 success stories that you guys have emailed me in the past 24 hours...
After (wisely) choosing to invest in the Desire System Re-Release.
Here’s more:
“…within minutes of using sexual state transference on her at our office holiday party, she was giving going down on me in the bathroom and telling me that ‘doesn’t know what came over’ her. I do! ;) Thanks Dr. D, thanks Giselle. THANK YOU JESUS! — Roger, Miami FL”
Use the SAME system Roger used to get his bathroom surprise.
“I’m the guy that told my mom she was full of crap when she said the tooth fairy was real. So I was really looking forward to calling you out for these exaggerated stories. But then I downloaded the program, and used the Sexual State Transference trick yesterday on this girl at my gym. At first I didn’t think it worked. But then she kept “randomly” bumping into me. Then she offered to show me some yoga moves at my place. She said it’d be good for stretching my muscles. I said okay. As soon as we got into my apartment she practically raped me. Like she actually forced herself on me. I felt violated in the best way.
Cheers,
Chester from Canterbury”
Use THIS to make her violate you “in the best way”
Emails like this keep pouring in from the action takers that chose to invest in the Desire System Re-Release.
And these success stories warm my heart better than any sweater or fireplace ever could.
So GET PUMPED.
Think about how much fun you’ll have when you have this emotional superpower in your utility belt.
Grab your copy of Desire HERE, now
Lots of love,
Giselle
P.S. Okay, one more for the road:
“Giselle, the first part of this message is admittedly lame. I was feeling really down on myself a few nights ago night. I was lonely and I just jacked off to porn for the 2nd time. Then I got your email and heard Dr. David’s story, and I decided that I was going to do something different. So I invested in Desire and used it the very next day on this girl at school who completely blew me off earlier this year. (We had a date and then she never showed up.)
I ran into her at the coffee shop. I walked up to her, made strong eye contact, and used the transference technique. within minutes she was smiling, touching my arm, and flirting with me. OLD me would have taken that as success. But i went further. (BOSS SHIT AHEAD…) I used the dominance technique on her and TOLD her to come with me. We went to my car and she started giving me an HJ in the parking lot. After I was done, I said that I had to go. She asked me to call her. I said, maybe. (foR the record I’m NOT going to call her.) >:)
I feel like a completely different person right now. What do I do with all this POWER?!! I have a few ideas...
Hmmmmmmm..........................
One of my favorite lines from the 47 success stories that you guys have emailed me in the past 24 hours...
After (wisely) choosing to invest in the Desire System Re-Release.
Here’s more:
“…within minutes of using sexual state transference on her at our office holiday party, she was giving going down on me in the bathroom and telling me that ‘doesn’t know what came over’ her. I do! ;) Thanks Dr. D, thanks Giselle. THANK YOU JESUS! — Roger, Miami FL”
Use the SAME system Roger used to get his bathroom surprise.
“I’m the guy that told my mom she was full of crap when she said the tooth fairy was real. So I was really looking forward to calling you out for these exaggerated stories. But then I downloaded the program, and used the Sexual State Transference trick yesterday on this girl at my gym. At first I didn’t think it worked. But then she kept “randomly” bumping into me. Then she offered to show me some yoga moves at my place. She said it’d be good for stretching my muscles. I said okay. As soon as we got into my apartment she practically raped me. Like she actually forced herself on me. I felt violated in the best way.
Cheers,
Chester from Canterbury”
Use THIS to make her violate you “in the best way”
Emails like this keep pouring in from the action takers that chose to invest in the Desire System Re-Release.
And these success stories warm my heart better than any sweater or fireplace ever could.
So GET PUMPED.
Think about how much fun you’ll have when you have this emotional superpower in your utility belt.
Grab your copy of Desire HERE, now
Lots of love,
Giselle
P.S. Okay, one more for the road:
“Giselle, the first part of this message is admittedly lame. I was feeling really down on myself a few nights ago night. I was lonely and I just jacked off to porn for the 2nd time. Then I got your email and heard Dr. David’s story, and I decided that I was going to do something different. So I invested in Desire and used it the very next day on this girl at school who completely blew me off earlier this year. (We had a date and then she never showed up.)
I ran into her at the coffee shop. I walked up to her, made strong eye contact, and used the transference technique. within minutes she was smiling, touching my arm, and flirting with me. OLD me would have taken that as success. But i went further. (BOSS SHIT AHEAD…) I used the dominance technique on her and TOLD her to come with me. We went to my car and she started giving me an HJ in the parking lot. After I was done, I said that I had to go. She asked me to call her. I said, maybe. (foR the record I’m NOT going to call her.) >:)
I feel like a completely different person right now. What do I do with all this POWER?!! I have a few ideas...
Hmmmmmmm..........................