"You’re a GODDESS...”
That’s what Ross K. emailed me after he chose to download the Desire System directly into his consciousness a couple days ago.
And even though he’s not far off… ;)
I can’t take full credit for the massive success that our homies have had in these past few days.
But I AM JUICED… and feeling JUICY…
Because hundreds of you showed your true colors yesterday and took action. No hesitation, no dilly-dallying…just pure investment in their now-abundant sex lives.
(::SLOW CLAP::)
Join us here before we lock the doors FOR GOOD:
—> Desire System (winners ONLY)
Yesterday we talked about 4 ways to make a girl think about sex.
Today, we’re busting out the big guns…
I’m going to show you a technique that makes a girl crave sex with you so badly… that she’ll go to extreme lengths to get it…
… EVERY TIME you do it.
It’s called “sexual state transference” and it’s the secret behind Dr. David Tian’s, once-banned seduction system, Desire:
Here’s how it works:
A renowned Harvard Psychologist recently discovered that you can “transfer” ANY emotion you want from one human to another.
That’s right, ANY emotion…
You can transfer feelings of desire… horniness… even LOVE… to another person…
Which means, if you want, you can make a woman HORNY on command.
Are you beginning to see how this could be your SECRET WEAPON with girls you want?
First you have to do is FEEL horny around the woman you want.
Look at her features… imagine yourself having sex with her… think about the dirty things you’d like to do with her…
(this shouldn’t be too hard!)
Then, do the trick that was discovered at Harvard, and perfected by Dr. David:
… and simply watch as she begins to get noticeably horny for you.
Do it enough, and you’ll be pleased to see her HER make the first move on YOU.
And my man…
It really feels AMAZING when you try it, for the first time, on a girl you’ve been thinking about…
As you see her face sweat, her eye contact grow deeper, and hands start rubbing up and down her thighs…
It’s PRICELESS knowing she’s all yours… no matter what you do or say... ;)
I can’t tell you how much fun I’ve had with this one.
I use it on straight girls who’ve never thought about being with another women…
And soon, they’re so turned on that they’re moving close to me, touching me, and whispering in my ear.
It’s sooooooo f*cking exciting… I’m getting turned on just thinking about the last girl we did this to.
Looks-wise, she was WAY out of my league… four inches taller than me, much perkier breasts than mine, and an utterly delicious apple bottom.
And laying in bed with her and my girlfriend, she told us that she’d never in a million years thought she’d sleep with another woman.
Mmmmmmm it was such blissful sex… she was so, so turned on… and it all started when I started to use sexual state transference on her.
So check it out now - because Dr. David’s Re-Release of Desire is closing soon:
We’ll chat soon… and use this stuff wisely, champ.
Much Love,
Giselle
That’s what Ross K. emailed me after he chose to download the Desire System directly into his consciousness a couple days ago.
And even though he’s not far off… ;)
I can’t take full credit for the massive success that our homies have had in these past few days.
But I AM JUICED… and feeling JUICY…
Because hundreds of you showed your true colors yesterday and took action. No hesitation, no dilly-dallying…just pure investment in their now-abundant sex lives.
(::SLOW CLAP::)
Join us here before we lock the doors FOR GOOD:
—> Desire System (winners ONLY)
Yesterday we talked about 4 ways to make a girl think about sex.
Today, we’re busting out the big guns…
How to Make Her FEEL Desire For YOU
I’m going to show you a technique that makes a girl crave sex with you so badly… that she’ll go to extreme lengths to get it…
… EVERY TIME you do it.
It’s called “sexual state transference” and it’s the secret behind Dr. David Tian’s, once-banned seduction system, Desire:
Here’s how it works:
A renowned Harvard Psychologist recently discovered that you can “transfer” ANY emotion you want from one human to another.
That’s right, ANY emotion…
You can transfer feelings of desire… horniness… even LOVE… to another person…
Which means, if you want, you can make a woman HORNY on command.
Are you beginning to see how this could be your SECRET WEAPON with girls you want?
Here’s how to do it...
Look at her features… imagine yourself having sex with her… think about the dirty things you’d like to do with her…
(this shouldn’t be too hard!)
Then, do the trick that was discovered at Harvard, and perfected by Dr. David:
… and simply watch as she begins to get noticeably horny for you.
Do it enough, and you’ll be pleased to see her HER make the first move on YOU.
And my man…
It really feels AMAZING when you try it, for the first time, on a girl you’ve been thinking about…
As you see her face sweat, her eye contact grow deeper, and hands start rubbing up and down her thighs…
It’s PRICELESS knowing she’s all yours… no matter what you do or say... ;)
I can’t tell you how much fun I’ve had with this one.
I use it on straight girls who’ve never thought about being with another women…
And soon, they’re so turned on that they’re moving close to me, touching me, and whispering in my ear.
It’s sooooooo f*cking exciting… I’m getting turned on just thinking about the last girl we did this to.
Looks-wise, she was WAY out of my league… four inches taller than me, much perkier breasts than mine, and an utterly delicious apple bottom.
And laying in bed with her and my girlfriend, she told us that she’d never in a million years thought she’d sleep with another woman.
Mmmmmmm it was such blissful sex… she was so, so turned on… and it all started when I started to use sexual state transference on her.
So check it out now - because Dr. David’s Re-Release of Desire is closing soon:
Much Love,
Giselle
P.S. After so many success stories overloading my inbox…
I got this one crazy request:
“Giselle, can you please keep Desire open until next week??? I’m not near a computer. I will pay you handsomely to do so. Thanks! (XXX Sent from iPhone)"
And as much as I’d love to deposit this dude’s 'handsome payment' into my bank account, it wouldn’t be fair to all of the action takers that know where to find a computer with Internet.
I got this one crazy request:
“Giselle, can you please keep Desire open until next week??? I’m not near a computer. I will pay you handsomely to do so. Thanks! (XXX Sent from iPhone)"
And as much as I’d love to deposit this dude’s 'handsome payment' into my bank account, it wouldn’t be fair to all of the action takers that know where to find a computer with Internet.